Sunday 6 November 2016

Heidi Klum's Halloween Costume Cost How Much?!

Hi guys!
I am sorry about not posting last week, I was busy.

Heidi Klum has pretty much been crowned the QUEEN of halloween. every year she goes all out to impress us wth her incredible outfits. She has been Jessica Rabbit, a butterfly, an old version of herself etc.

Image result for heidi klum halloween

This year Klum chose to dress as 6 clones of herself. It was a fantastic idea, however the clones had almost no resemblance to Heidi herself apart from being tall, thin and blonde.



I myself was not that impressed. However I was amazed when I found out how much she payed to have this done. According to her effects makeup artist Mike Marino, Heidi dropped a massive $10 million dollars on this entire costume!                                  

Image result for mike marino makeup artist

The process apparently took 2 hours per person with Mike making prothetic masks for each girl using "DermaFlage silicone to fill in any gaps"


 Thankyou guys so much for supporting me by reading! *salute*

No comments:

Post a Comment